Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our Little Pilgrim

Luke upgraded from turkey to pilgrim this year at Rainbow Preschool's annual Thanksgiving Singing Program.  He was so adorable!  All of the kids did a great job singing.  Only one kid ran off the stage to her parents!  We had the annual feast after.  Luke and I sat with his best bud Phoenix and his mom.  This was the first year that we didn't have Matt and Ben at it.  The end of an era I supposed (preschool era).  I did go to a Thanksgiving meal at Ben's school with him that week too though.  That was interesting to eat with a whole room full of K-5'ers!  Whoo!  For Thanksgiving we went up to Matt's parents' house.  His brother and his family came down too.  The kids had a blast together!  They turned the garage into a big wheel drag race track!  For us adults, we pretty much went between eating, comatose, eating, comatose...the beginning of the food season!  Matt's Aunt, Uncle and Cousins also came up for the day.  Great to have the family together!

No comments: