Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Daddy's Boys


The boys have been getting into pretending they are Matt getting ready for work. They get the mixers out (without the the blade parts) and pretend they are ironing with them. They got all dressed up and ready to go to work the other day. I love when they come with cute ideas like this on there own!

On that note, we've all had colds this week. Matt came home and went right to bed tonight, so I got the kids bathed and ready for bed. While I was getting Luke's humidifiers set up and snacks ready, Ben and Luke sat on the couch looking at books. We've been reading kids books that have english and spanish in them. Ben started saying both the english and spanish sentences to Luke. Then, Ben picked up another book we have been reading and said the whole thing perfectly to Luke. I know he memorized, but it was still so adorably sweet! I didn't get a photo, because I know Ben would get mad about interrupting him. But, it was just so sweet! Speaking of spanish, we still have been listening to our spanish CD-ROM (compliments of Chic-Fil-A kids meal) in the car. Luke loves it and is doing really well. Funny enough, when he counts to 10 in English or Spanish, he skips 4-5-6 in both languages...strange!

Luke has been so good lately. He gives me a little trouble here and there, but I think he's finally getting to that age that we communicate pretty well. Ben has been getting into building with the small legos now. During rest time, he has been creating different trucks/equipment and such. At least it gives him an outlet for all of his creating!

No comments: