We're counting down the days until summer vacation! Being home with the kids kind of reminds me of summer vacation when I was in school...except the whole waking up at 6 AM still. I don't think I'll ever get used to that!
A few weeks back, we took the kids to a minor league baseball game at Brighthouse Stadium. We sat in the outfield berm so the kids could run and roll down the hill. That had a great time! I'm not sure how much of the game they saw, but Matt and I watched some of it. We were with our friends Mike and Michelle and their daughter. It's nice the kids are at the age you can actually have adult conversations while the kids run around (instead of being on our feet chasing the little buggers everywhere!).
This was a rainy day creation in the living room - a lovely fort the kids made with just about every belonging from their room. That afternoon, Ben and I trudged out in the rain to go see Jenn (my good friend from college) sing at an Israel celebration at Largo Central Park. Unfortunately, with the rain, the turnout was very low. But, we had fun - she did mostly kids songs and although Ben stayed all calm at the event, he chattered all about it once we got home. He also got to wear his rain boots and splash in the big puddles - another plus for the day!
I've been trying to get a group photo of Ben and Luke's "possy" that we go to the park with every week. They are like an elusive group of jungle cats - very difficult to catch them in the frame of the photo before they're off and running! Here's the closest I could get before they scampered off.
I really don't know what to say about this photo! Does it really need a caption? A bit Salvadore Dali perhaps!
No comments:
Post a Comment