Monday, June 8, 2009

Gone Fishin'


We took the boys fishing this past weekend. We stayed about 1 1/2 hours..which is considered long attention span for a 2 year old! Luke and Ben both did really well casting, but we didn't catch anything that trip. We got to see 2 dolphins, 2 horeshoe crabs, and blue crabs, so at least we got to see some wildlife. They had a really good time though..hopefully we'll catch something next time!

I also took them to the zoo the other day. We had a great time! It's nice to go during the week when it's not crowded. This was the first time without the double stroller. Luke wanted to walk practically the whole time, so Ben took advantage of the free ride. I'm still wondering where I put all the cups and snacks once they are completely out of strollers! I'll miss the rolling storage! They were both great - no melt downs whatsoever, even though it was really hot out.

No comments: